7.7.05

a continuacion un poco de cursilerias

patrocinados por...ejem...los patrocinadores cough
..un premio pal que adivine la cancion 8)

And I’d give up forever to touch you
‘Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be
And I don’t wanna go home right now
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
And sooner or later it’s over
I just don’t wanna miss you tonight
And I don’t want the world to see me
‘Cause I don’t think that they’d understand...
And you can’t fight the tears that ain’t coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
And you bleed just to know you’re alive
---------------------

I'm alone
can't wait until I feel your rain
so unreal
can't find another place of your rain
I believe
I still believe in your warm rain
I'm alone
can't sleep until I feel your rain

How can I find
Love, Faith and Trust inside of your rain
so unreal, can't find another place of your rain
I believe
I still believe in your warm rain
so untrue
help me to find through your warm rain
----------------------------------------
When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so very special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
----------------------
ll I can say is that my life is pretty plain
I like watchin' the puddles gather rain
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
And speak my point of view
But it's not sane, It's not sane

I just want some one to say to me
I'll always be there when you wake
...

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
ya don't like my point of view
ya think I'm insane
Its not sane......it's not sane
---------
Y YA!!!

2 comentarios:

Hilo dijo...

una cancion bastante chila en realidad, tan facil komo poner:

"The goo goo Dolls- iris "

ahi ta kiero mi premio jajajaja XD

Hilo dijo...

upss jajaja por no leerlo todo no me habia dado kuenta de ke eran varias rolas , per ahi te van las demas :

"Guano Apes - Rain"
,

"Radiohead - Creep lyrics"
,

"blind melon - no rain"

la neta las rolas se estuvieron faciles de identificar, solo la 2da y tuve ke pedir auxilio, y la 4ta solo tuve ke revisar mi expendio de rolas XD jeje

ahora si kiero mi premio :P atte yo