22.11.05

por si se preguntaban donde andaba...

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain

And all I can (or want to)do is just pour some tea (coffe) for two and speak my point of view, But it's not sane

I just want some one (I repeat: one) to say to me: I'll always be there when you wake

You know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today, So(please) stay with me and I'll have it made

And I don't understand why I sleep all day, And I start to complain that there's no rain

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake, And it rips my life away, but it's a pretty escape All I can say is that my life is pretty plain ya don't like my point of view ya think I'm insane Its not sane......it's not sane

Y APARTE... ahora resulta que soy volada, vendo discos (lueog pongo la lista) y siempre tengo sueño....necesito un carro o un poco mas libertad....y hace una semana me doy cuenta que estoy conforme con mi estado legal, y no solo eso..tengo miedo de que cambie, por mas incomoda que este y me queje...estoy donde quiero estar

1 comentario:

Hilo dijo...

blind melon - no rain :P

saludos meli cuidate