1.8.04

didn't have time to think
didn't know how it would be
suddenly it seems like you care
but in the past you didn't even look at me
suddenly I'm your little girl
the one you should protect
but you're only hurting me
keeping me away
from one of the few
that made me feel ok

I thought I knew you, all of you
I thought you knew me, or at least the inocent mask that I wore around you
I'm not how I seem, like I've said before, but even tought...I am
I'm not your little girl, or the one you should protect
the feeling of freedom you gave me, that's what you should respect




2 comentarios:

DrNando dijo...

You hold fire in your hands...

Keep up the good work...

And you know... i do care.

la cosa 2 dijo...

I know you do, I wrote this for the other people that suddenly care, the ones that threath to kill both of us